Keep your Calculated Channels clean and organized by deleting any unnecessary calculations.
To delete a calculation:
- After logging-in to your FlowWorks account, hover your mouse over , found in the Main Toolbar. In the expanded list, select . This will direct you to the Configure Sites page.
- Use the Choose Site dropdown Locate the Site that contains the Channel with the calculation you wish to delete. The page will refresh, revealing Channels and Calculated Channels under this Site.
- Use the Choose Calculated Channel dropdown to select the Channel that contains the calculation you wish to delete.
- Click . This will direct you to the View Calculated Channel page, where a preview of all calculations in your selected channel will be displayed.
- Click . The system will ask you to confirm the removal. Once complete. the page will reload, with your calculation removed.