FlowWorks Graphing enables you to visually display data from virtually any Channel in the format of either a time-series or scatter plot graph.
Shown below are examples of the two types of graphs that can be made with Graphing:
FlowWorks Graphing boasts a number of features that make it powerful, yet easy-to-use for our valued clients:
- Plug-in free. For Internet Explorer users, there is no need to download ActiveX.
- Versatile. FlowWorks Graphing works in any modern web-browser, on any device, with any screen size and resolution.
- Reliable and fast performance, even with large data sets.
- Built-in Data Viewer allows you to quickly reference numerical data with a single click. Select any point on a graph to have Data Viewer automatically scroll to the respective data.
- Simplified data exporting to CSV. Choose whether to export all data or a portion of the entire data set.
- Fully integrated with FlowWorks' Multi-Graph Review tool for simultaneous comparison of numerous graphs.
Any modern, up-to-date web browser can be used to run FlowWorks Graphing.
Note: The images in this entire Guide were produced using Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. Variations to the way a page looks may be apparent if you are using an alternate web-browser.