Printing a graph can be done straight from the Graphing page.
Note: Instructions within this topic may vary depending on the web-browser being used.
In this Topic:
Tip: It is recommended that you modify your web-browser’s print-layout settings to ‘portrait’, as most graphs tend to extend horizontally. Please refer to your web-browser’s Support for further information on print configurations.
To print a graph:
- With your graph open, click . Your web-browser will open a new window, containing a print preview.
With Print Preview open, a dialogue box will appear momentarily, reminding you to change your print settings to landscape mode. Press . The Print modal window will now open.
Note: In some cases, a subsequent dialogue box will appear asking whether you wish to prevent this page from creating additional dialogues. Click .
- With the Print dialogue box now open, ensure page setup is set to Landscape. Most web-browsers will have a Properties menu, from which you can confirm the setting.
- Click (or Print). Your graph will now print.
You can include a graph’s corresponding Data Viewer table in the print output.
Tip: It is recommended that you modify your web-browser’s print-layout settings to ‘portrait’, as most graphs tend to extend horizontally.
- With your graph open, click from the Graphing Toolbar. A drop-down menu will appear.
- Click . The Print Options dialogue box will open.