Printing a graph can be done straight from the Graphing page.
Note: Instructions within this topic may vary depending on the web-browser being used.
In this Topic:
Tip: You should modify your web-browser’s print-layout settings to ‘portrait’, as most graphs tend to extend horizontally. Please refer to your web-browser’s Support for further information on print configurations.
To print a graph:
- With your graph open, click the Print option in the graph menu. Your web-browser will open a new window, containing a print preview.
Alternatively, right-click on the graph you want to print, and select Print Graph from the menu that opens.
With Print Preview open, a dialogue box will appear momentarily, reminding you to change your print settings to landscape mode. Press OK. The Print modal window will now open.
Note: In some cases, a subsequent dialogue box will appear asking whether you wish to prevent this page from creating additional dialogues. Click Cancel.
- With the Print dialogue box now open, ensure page setup is set to Landscape. Most web-browsers will have a Properties menu, from which you can confirm the setting.
- Click OK (or Print). Your graph will now print.
You can include a graph’s corresponding Data Viewer table in the print output.
Tip: You should modify your web-browser’s print-layout settings to ‘portrait’, as most graphs tend to extend horizontally.
- With your graph open, click Options from the Graphing Toolbar. A drop-down menu will appear.
- Click Printing Options. The Print Options dialogue box will open.
- Click the check-box to show a statistics table below the graph.
- Click OK. This setting will apply to your opened graph. You can disable this feature at anytime by going back to the same dialogue box and un-checking the setting.