Save your graphs to make them easily retrievable, without the need to re-configure their settings.
In this Topic:
To save a new graph:
- With your graph open, click . A dialogue box will appear over your graph.
- Enter a name for your new graph.
- Check whether you wish to share your graph with ‘authorized users’. Authorized users consist of those in the same security group as yourself.
- Click . Your graph will now be available for future reference.
You may have modified an existing graph and wish to re-save it. Re-save at any time and often.
To re-save a graph:
- With your graph open, click . A small green dialogue box will appear at the top of the graphing screen, indicating that the save was successful.
You may have modified a previously saved graph and wish to save it as a new, separate graph, rather than overriding settings of the original.
To save a new graph from an old one:
- With your graph open, click . The Save As dialogue box will appear.
- Change the name of your graph.
- Click .
- Now, click . You will see that both the new and old versions of your graph are on the list.