Save your graphs to make them easily retrievable, without the need to re-configure their settings.
Begin by Opening a Graph
There are two approaches to opening a saved graph. Please refer to the article below for details.
Saving a graph
These steps also apply if you wish to enable sharing for a previously saved graph.
- With your graph open, click Save As. A dialogue box will appear over your graph.
- Enter a name for the new graph.
- Check whether you wish to share the graph with 'authorized users'.
Authorized users consist of those in the same Security Group as yourself.
- Click Save.
Re-saving a graph
You may have modified an existing graph and wish to re-save it. This will overwrite the current graph.
- With your graph open, click Save. A small green dialogue box appears at the top of the graphing screen, confirming the save was successful.
Saving a new graph from an old one
You may have modified a previously saved graph and wish to save it as a new, separate graph, rather than overwriting settings of the original.
- With your graph open, click Save As.
- Change the name of the graph.
- Click Save. This saves a copy of the graph with the new title.