All new FlowWorks users receive an e-mail containing their username and temporary password. Upon first sign-in, we highly recommend that you change your password to something that only you know.
- Login-in to your FlowWorks account, using the temporary password that was given to you. You will be directed to your account's landing page.
- Click Settings, found at the top right corner of the page. You will be directed to the Change Account Password page.
- Type your Current Password in the text field; then enter your New Password and (just to confirm no typos) Confirm the New Password.
Your new password must be at least 7 characters long.
- Click Change Password. A confirmation window will appear if the password change was successful. From this point on, log-in to your FlowWorks account using the new password.
Forgetting a password once in a while is just a fact of life - we've all been there! Receiving a temporary password to log-in to your FlowWorks account is simple.
To reset your forgotten password and receive a temporary password for logging in:
- Go to our "Reset Your Password" page.
- Enter the username for the account you are trying to login with.
- Click Reset Password. An e-mail containing a temporary password will be sent to the address associated with the account name.
- Copy the temporary password that is contained in the e-mail.
- Go to the FlowWorks login page and use the temporary password to access your FlowWorks account.
We highly recommend you change your password to something only you know and will remember. To find out how to change your password, click here.