This section describes the necessary steps for:
All new FlowWorks users receive an e-mail containing their username and temporary password. Upon first sign-in, we highly recommend that you change your password to something that only you know.
To setup a new password / to change your password:
- Log-in to your FlowWorks account, using the temporary password that was given to you. You will be directed to your account's 'landing page'.
- Click Settings, found at the top right corner of the page. You will be directed to the Change Account Password page.
Type your Current Password in the text field; then enter your New Password and (just to confirm no typos) Confirm the New Password.
Note: Your new password must be at least 7 characters long.
- Click . A confirmation window will appear if the password change was successful. From this point on, log-in to your FlowWorks account using the new password.
Forgetting a password once in a while is just a fact of life - we've all been there! Receiving a temporary password to log-in to your FlowWorks account is simple.
To reset your forgotten password and receive a temporary password for logging in:
- Go to the 'Reset Your Password' web page.
- Enter the user name for the account you are trying to log-in with.
- Click . An e-mail containing a temporary password will be sent to you.
- Copy the temporary password that is contained in the e-mail.
- Go back to the FlowWorks log-in page and use the temporary password to access your FlowWorks account.
Now that you are using a temporary password, consider changing it to something only you know and will remember. To find out how to change your password, see the section above, "Changing Your Password".