You can use this tool to quickly export a CSV data file to either your computer or via email to multiple recipients. You have the option of combining any number of channels and sites to build your raw data file, and you can save settings if you frequently export from the same sites.
1. Open the Export Data Tool
- From the primary navigation panel, click Manage.
- Select Export Data.
2. Select Sites / Channels for Export
- From the site list, use the checkboxes to choose the sites/channels that contain the data you wish to export.
If you choose more than one site, you have the choice whether the system will export a zipped file with one CSV for each, or a single CSV file with combined data from all sites.
3. Pick or Manually Input a Date Range
You can choose any one of the predefined date ranges, or select Custom to manually input a range in the From and To fields.
The available predefined ranges are:
- Last 7 days
- Last 30 days
- Month to Date
- Last Month
- Last 3 Months
- Year to Date
- Last Year
- Last Two Years to Date
4. Choose a File Format
Refer to the Supported Data Formats for CSV files documentation for further information on each file type.
5. (Optional) Configure Email Export Settings
You can send your CSV file or zipped CSV files to multiple recipients. The file will be included as an attachment in an email message, from which the file(s) can be downloaded.
If the export file is larger than the maximum allowed email attachment of 10MB, the recipient(s) will instead receive a link to download the file. They will need to have a valid FlowWorks login in order to use this link and download the file.
- Select the Send Export to Email checkbox.
- Type the email address(s), and use a comma (,) to separate them if you will include more than one.
6. (Optional) Save Export Settings
This will save all export settings, including any email addresses you provide.
- Click Save Export.
- Enter an Export Name.
- Click Save.
7. Click Export Data
The system may need a few moments to complete export. Once complete, you will receive a confirmation message such as one shown below.