Rainfall channels are often treated in an entirely different manner than other data channels in FlowWorks. For this reason, they must be "rainfall enabled" so they can be made available in all of FlowWorks' rainfall tools.
Rainfall tools include the following:
- Inflow & Infiltration Analysis
- Rainfall IDF Analysis
- Rainfall Mass Balance
- Rainfall Statistics Reporting
- Rainfall Intensity Reporting
- Custom Apps (if applicable)
If the rainfall channel you wish to use is not visible, you may need to enable the channel for use. This article describes how you can do just that.
1. Open the FACE: Configure Sites Tool
- Click Manage from the primary navigation bar.
- Select Configure Sites (FACE).
2. Select the Rainfall Site
Select the site that contains the rainfall channel you wish to enable. Use the Choose Site menu to make your selection.
3. Select the Rainfall Channel
Select the channel that contains the rainfall data that you wish to enable. Expand the Choose Channel menu to make your selection.
4. Click Edit Channel
5. Activate the Enable Rainfall Tools Option
6. Click Save Changes
You are taken back to the Configure Sites page. The channel is now available for use in all of FlowWorks' rainfall tools.