Rainfall channels are often treated in an entirely different manner than other data channels in FlowWorks. For this reason, they must be "rainfall enabled" so they can be madeavailable in all of FlowWorks' rainfall tools.
Rainfall tools include the following:
- Inflow & Infiltration Analysis
- Rainfall IDF Analysis
- Rainfall Mass Balance
- Rainfall Statistics Reporting
- Rainfall Intensity Reporting
- Custom Apps (if applicable)
If the rainfall channel you wish to use is not visible, you may need to enable the channel for use. This article describes how you can do just that.
1. Open the FACE: Configure Sites tool
- Click Manage from the primary navigation bar.
- Select Configure Sites (FACE).
2. Select the site that contains the rainfall channel you wish to enable
Use the Choose Site menu to make your selection.
3. Select the channel that you wish to enable
Expand the Choose Channel menu to make your selection.
4. Click Edit Channel
5. Activate the Enable Rainfall Tools option
6. Click Save Changes
You are taken back to the Configure Sites page. The channel is now available for use in all of FlowWorks' rainfall tools.