FlowWorks provides users with a couple of ways to quickly check whether a Site's data is arriving on time. This topic describes both methods.
In this Topic:
To check a Site's status via Map View:
- Log-in to your FlowWorks account. Map View is the first visible page upon logging-in.
- Click (found at the top of the Site Directory, the panel on the left of your screen). The Search bar becomes visible.
- Type all or part of a Site's name in the search bar.
- Click Go. The system searches based on your search criteria. This may take a few moments, depending on how many Sites you have.
The Search Bar returns a message telling you how many Sites were found. It also highlight those Sites blue in the Site Directory.
- Click your desired Site.
The Map View will pan over to the location of your chosen Site. A box will appear next to your Site's icon with details.
This is where you can view the Site's Status. The information box shows when the most recent packet of data was received. If data is late, the box will show how often data is expected to arrive.
Use this tool to check the date and time of your site's most recent data. This tool gives you the option of checking several Sites at once.
- Log-in to your FlowWorks account.
- Hover your mouse over . A drop down menu appears.
- Choose Site Status. The Site Status tool loads.
- Select all Sites you wish to check from the Site Directory, found on the left side of your screen
For convenience, you can optionally select All sites. If you choose to do this, you may also want to select Check Raw Channels Only. This will tell the system to only check for channels that receive raw data, as historical and inactive Sites do not receive data on a scheduled basis.
- Click . A list of your sites, including time and date of most recent data populates. This may take a few moments, depending on how many Sites you've selected.