The rainfall statistics reporting tool is used to generate printable monthly summary reports of your rainfall data, including hourly totals by day, and maximum amounts of rainfall over various durations.
1. Hover your mouse over Reporting
2. Select Rainfall Statistics
3. Choose a site using the Sites drop-down menu
Only those Sites that contain rainfall data will appear in this list.
4. Choose a Rain Channel
5. Choose a year and a month
6. Configure "Highlight When" options
FlowWorks will highlight regions of the summary table that meet the criteria.